Events where you should contact your issuer directly and what you can do to solve them.
There are some events which we are unable to give support due to General Data Protection Regulations. In that reason, Sertifier is unable to edit or delete your credentials on behalf of your issuer organization.
If you come up with any of the following issues, you should directly contact the organization of your credential.
- You didn't receive a credential after completing a course or attending an event.
- There's a typo in your name.
- Your credential was removed from the system.
- You want to change details of your credential, such as issue date or course name.
- You want to change your email address.
- There's a missing information on your credential.
You can contact your issuer from the Credential view page, http://verified.sertifier.com.
"Contact Issuer" text will direct you to a page where you can directly send an email to the issuer organization.
That way, you can request info change, ask why your certificate is missing or undelivered credential.
Let us know If you think we should make improvements for this page.