Here at Sertifier we care about your privacy, more than anything for it is a fundamental human right. You should have the right to choose what you share about you and we work to make sure you can exercise that right.
Sertifier INC. (“Sertifier”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and end-users.
This page summarizes the data we collect from the Sertifier website (“Site”) or software application, including API (“app”), and how we help ensure excellent privacy standards. When you use our site or app you agree to the data practices as per this policy.
Kinds of Data We Collect
Sertifier collects data about customers and processes data on behalf of customers, about their end-users. Sertifier does not sell any data to third parties and makes clear its responsibilities as a Data Controller and Data Processor under the GDPR.
Since Sertifier is a B2B SaaS, we never target end-users or customers as a potential subscriber. When we say “customer” or “user”, we mean someone working for a startup, corporate company, or any kind of organization looking for a business solution like Sertifier. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Company Name
- E-mail Address
- Company Website URL
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us via email at email@example.com.
Sertifier may also collect email addresses when someone subscribes to our blog and newsletter, and we fulfill this request by sending product updates and relevant content.
Sertifier does not store financial data about customers (e.g., credit card information), choosing instead to employ a dedicated payment processor.
Sertifier is GDPR compliant and offers customers their individual rights to access, delete, and modify their data, etc.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Sertifier aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request the deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Sertifier relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).